This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 1, 2013

Bunny Monster Shop Update

They are available now. I really love these little guys. They came out just as I was hoping, which is a rare occurrence. Most of my dolls take on a life of their own, and end up the way they are picturing (this is what I tell myself, anyway...). Ahem. Just click the links under the pictures to shop. They are available at both Knot By Gran'ma and Etsy.

Ombre Bunny Monster Doll by Knot By Gran'ma
Ombre Bunny Monster Doll on Knot By Gran'ma or Etsy

Yellow Bunny Monster Doll by Knot By Gran'ma
Yellow Bunny Monster Doll on Knot By Gran'ma or Etsy

Pinks Bunny Monster Doll by Knot By Gran'ma
Pinks Bunny Monster Doll on Knot By Gran'ma or Etsy

Blue Bunny Monster Doll by Knot By Gran'ma
Blue Bunny Monster Doll on Knot By Gran'ma or Etsy

Bunny Monsters are crocheted out of wool yarn and stuffed with wool fiberfill. They measure about 6 inches (15.2 cm) tall and are 4 inches (10.2 cm) wide.

Bunny Monsters are CPSIA compliant (which means they contain no lead or phthalates) and are safe for children ages 3 and up (due to their safety eyes). Their eyes, fangs, and ears are sewn securely sewn to their little monster bodies. Like always, my monster dolls are one of a kind... but you can contact me if you want a custom bunny monster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis