This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Dec 21, 2008

My New ArtFire Shop

So I'll be slowly splitting the difference between my Etsy Shop and my new Art Fire Shop in the coming months. I'm coming to realize that customer service and communication is sorely lacking over at Etsy... all right. I've known this for a while. Art Fire is still in beta, runs slower, and is brand new. Hopefully it'll grow into a great place to sell as Etsy had the potential to do also when it was still in beta, running slowly, and was brand new. We'll see. But anyway, that's what the new button is about on the right there. It's also on my website. Check it out.

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade


Register on ArtFire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis