This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Dec 10, 2008

Clay Lady Is All Finished

I've really become quite the slacker in posting finished items here. I tend to jump right into the next project... or 7. This is exactly what I did this time too... with the holidays looming there are too many things to crochet. We'll get to that a little later on though.

Here's the Clay Lady all finished and in her glory. We're trying to come up with a name for her though, so any suggestions would be fabulous.









You can see how she progressed from a simple clay body to what you see now by going HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis