This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 14, 2009

ADO Broken Heart Challenge Doll WIP

The challenge is called "Broken Heart Challenge". I haven't been able to find out more than that, but gauging from everyone's' pictures, I'm on the right track. You can see some progress pictures here from the other Art Doll Only artists: http://artdollsonly.ning.com/photo/photo/search?q=broken+heart



So far my doll is about 13 inches long, 8 inches tall (when sitting) and 4 inches wide. She has no arms, hair, lips, teeth or clothing yet, but they are coming along. I see some sort of skirt with crinoline and some crazy sort of afro hair thing going on. The arms will probably be more scarf-like than not (holding a heart? or holding a mangles heart? I don't know yet.) and the teeth will be in homage to the killer bunny from Monty Python's Holy Grail. She should be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I had to treat my chicken three times and the third time I used sugar instead of honey. I don't know if that was what made the difference of if she had finally got the egg out. But, I wanted you to know to try the sugar too or try it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll probably have to try again and I'll use sugar next time. She seems much better just being out of the cold. She even laid an egg! Hopefully it'll resolve itself with a little help. Thanks! I appreciate the additional information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis