This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Nov 16, 2009

Recycled Cotton Bag PDF Crochet Pattern Now Available!


This pattern is available for sale in my Etsy Shop and my ArtFire Shop.




Here's a look at the newest pattern that's available at Knot By Gran'ma.  It's made from one of my new favorite yarns... Lion Brand Recycled Cotton.  The bottom of this bag is bigger than the top.  This will allow you to fill it with lots and lots of items.  The cotton has a natural stretch to it, and it's really soft.  I chose Rose Coral (pinks) and Marine (blues), but it can be done in any color combination or just one solid color.  The pattern calls for 2 skeins of the recycled cotton yarn and a size F crochet hook.  A beginner crocheter can easily make this pattern.



Stay tuned for a plarn version of this bag coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis