This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Nov 27, 2009

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Free Shipping

Here's the deal for my Facebook fans only. Use the code given to you via the Knot By Gran'ma Facebook Fan Page at checkout on either my ArtFire or Etsy shop, and receive free shipping on your dolls (US & Canada only).

For Etsy: Place the code in the "NOTES TO SELLER" box. You can either pay only the amount minus the shipping, or pay in full and I will refund the shipping. It's up to you.

For ArtFire: Enter the code at checkout. It will automatically deduct the shipping from your total.

The free shipping promotion will start on Friday November 27th at 12:01 am and run through Monday November 30th until midnight.

Happy shopping, & thanks for your support!

Jessica @ Knot By Gran'ma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis