This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 13, 2010

Lucy - OOAK Crochet Art Doll Now Available





Lucy is a lovely little lady with her heart on her dress. She is a good listener and would love a nice home.

Lucy is crochet out of acrylic and cotton yarns and threads. Her eyes, (including safety eyes), hair, flower, mouth, and heart are securely sewn onto her body. She measures 16 inches (40.6 cm) tall and is 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) wide. Lucy is stuffed with polyester fiberfill.

I spent a lot of time on the fringe of Lucy's dress... one of those ideas that seemed awesome until I got about a 3rd of the way into it.  Other than that, she was a lot of fun to watch come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis