This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 14, 2010

Textured Eyeglass Case PDF Crochet Pattern Available



I finally got around to writing out this pattern in a legible sort of way... it was originally written on a scrap piece of loose leaf that probably could have used a map to navigate all of my notes.  Not to mention that I made this a good 6 months ago... so the exact details were a little fuzzy.  Ha!  Anyway, it's really pretty and full of fun textures once you're done.  Your glasses will thank you.

It's for sale on Etsy, ArtFire, & Ravelry.

Materials:

Size E hook
1 skein Lion Brand Recycled Cotton Yarn - Seagrass
Stitch marker or scrap of different colored yarn
2 pieces cotton fabric 8 ½ X 4 ½ each
2 pieces felt 7 ½ X 3 ½ each
Needle and matching thread
1 inch matching button

Copyright 2010 Knot By Gran'ma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis