This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Feb 2, 2010

Peebler PDF Crochet Pattern is Live


The pattern to make this monster is now available in all of my shops...  
Check him out on Etsy, and RavelryNot ArtFire because I'm slowly closing up that shop.  It's just taking a little time to do that.  In the meantime, enjoy this moderately easy pattern.  He works up to be 8 inches tall and 6 inches wide.  His base is hyperbolic crochet.

Materials:
Size C hook
Red Hear Yarn (or any worsted weight) – Red, Black, White, Green, Dark Orchid, and Light Blue
Stitch marker or scrap of different colored yarn
Fiberfill
Needle and matching thread
12mm Safety Eyes

Copyright 2010 Knot By Gran'ma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis