This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 15, 2010

Monday Mash Up

I've run through my bunny kick... I promise this is the last you will hear of them.  The Bunnies! crochet pattern is up in the store, and I've spent the week customizing the ones I had made and adding a thread version to the mix... These guys are different from my other dolls, in that I've used plastic bags as stuffing alongside the polyester fiberfill.  Thanks to LEFTZ for the inspiration!



Now that all this bunny business is out of the way, I've started a new pattern.  It'll be for Baby Blonks & Basket.  These are basically soft blocks for little babies... my guy is 1 and he's into throwing toys, carrying around toys, & putting them in and out of things.  This will be perfect.

You can keep up to daily (hourly too!) with all of this fun on Twitter & Facebook.  I've been trying to keep up with both.  Well with Twitter I don't have to try... I like it there.  :) Also drop me a line if you'd like to sign up for the newsletter... or go to Knot By Gran'ma and sign up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis