This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Sep 2, 2010

Introducing... Fishy Fish



Fishy Fish

So this was kind of a spontaneous design.  And I loved every minute of it.  I am pleased to share with you all, Fishy Fish.  He came about due to a quick sketch that I happened to do the other morning (I'm trying to sketch more).





quick sketch

You can make your own Fishy Fish (es?) because on top of having the original for sale on Etsy, I'm also offering the pattern for sale too.  Everyone should have a Fishy Fish.  He's not hard to make either.  The most daunting part maybe would be using the size 10 crochet cotton if you haven't before.  BUT IT'S EASY... just smaller.  You can do it.  Don't be afraid.

So here's the deal.  Fishy Fish, the OOAK art doll is on Etsy HERE.  That's a first come, first serve sort of thing.


The crochet pattern for Fishy Fish is everywhere... all right not everywhere, but on all my selling sites. $5

Etsy
Zibbet
ArtFire
Ravelry

Or buy it directly from right here.  It doesn't matter to me.  Do what makes you happy, I say.







Please only use this pattern for personal use. It is not intended for commercial use in ANY WAY. You need permission to make and sell this design as a finished product.

You will receive your pattern in an email as a PDF attachment within 24 hours of payment (except for Ravelry purchases... those you download). Please add the Knot By Gran'ma email to your address book upon purchase so your new pattern doesn't get lost in a spam box.

All patterns are non-refundable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis