This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Sep 29, 2010

Wedding Clutch, Eyeballs and a Monster Suprise

As I stated earlier in the week, I was in a wedding.  I wore a brown (aka "truffle") dress and shoes to this particular wedding.  I don't own a brown purse or bag, and for some reason I felt compelled to make sure I matched myself.  So I made this nice little wedding clutch.


It actually held quite a bit of stuff...




I didn't actually bring any of those guys to the wedding... I did have fake teeth with me though.


This brings me to yesterday's accomplishment.  I made all of this.  Although, I did sew some of the eyeballs on this morning.  My brain melted at some point last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis