This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 27, 2010

Fall Family Fun and New Friends

It's been a good week.  There's been lots of progress being made on the monster making front... plus some nice family time.

Here are two of my new monsters.  I'm trying to get at least 3 done a week. 



They're a different monster design from what I usually do, but I'm playing with their mouths and adding texture where I can.  I love them.  

It was unseasonably warm yesterday.  I can't complain.  I like the cold weather, but the kiddos can go outside and play longer when it's warm.  This makes for very sleepy kiddos, and that works for me.  The baby had never played in the leaves before and the kiddo was having a blast.  I took about 45 pictures of them running around... ended up with 14 to keep.  This one captures the fun they were having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis