This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 7, 2010

Rockin' Out with My Mohawk Hat

Yeah.  I finally finished it.  I'm not sure what took me so long, actually.  It's not a hard hat to crochet.  It's awesome, really.


I think the ears are what do it for me.  Although this hat would still be cool without them and in different colors other than scalp color.  I love it.  It's made out of 100% Peruvian highland wool... Cascade 220.


This will be available as a crochet PDF pattern and as a made to order type of hat. It fits kids and my head... which is a ladies.  Once hubs comes home, we'll see if it fits his too.  The design has a lot of give and also is great at keeping it's shape.  I'll update once i know.


You can now get this hat made to order on Etsy, Zibbet, or ArtFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis