This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Nov 26, 2010

Big, Giant, Gargantuan, Holiday Weekend Sale

It's that time of year again!  I don't know about you, but I'm not much of a shopper.  I dislike stores and have a hard time wrangling up Dr. Destructo Baby and the kiddo to really get any quality shopping in.  The solution to this problem is the internet (Thank you, Al Gore!  Hahahahahahaha!).  So in hopes to get my butt motivated to get some holiday shopping done (You didn't know that I can type with my butt?  Well... that's just silly!), I am offering big, giant, gargantuan holiday sale.  It's really just 20% off of anything in any shop.  I like my adjectives though.  It's running now through Tuesday.  Tell your peeps and get to shopping!  Maybe I'll see you online... Etsy, Zibbet, ArtFire, Ravelry

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, absolutely LOVE, Lucy! Wishing you great success in sales. I'm not promoting any holiday specials...still have one more live event before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... I do also have 1 holiday event left too. Hope yours brings in bunches of sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis