This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Dec 12, 2011

Blindingly Beaded

I love returning to a technique that I love... but don't use very often due to the time it consumes. This is a bit of the LOVE piece I've been working on. I had to cover up the wire pieces. Apparently the pieces wasn't intricate enough. My eyes are still crossed from the bead work on these guys! They're so pretty. It's like a nice visit with a good pal (cough*cheesy*cough).




I used to use beaded crochet all the time. It was back in the I'm-making-beaded-crochet-jewelry phase. The pieces were really pretty, and I still have a few (hundred). I'm definitely glad I found dolls though.You jewelry designers have quite the battle on your hands with all of the jewelry competition flying around the internet.








Subscribe to the Newsletter!
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...)


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much... it was fun to do, but not practical to sell. I'm glad I still have a few pieces left for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beaded jewelry is very pretty! Looks like fun to make, too! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis