This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 29, 2012

Snowboard Cowl: Take 3000

I have frogged this more times than I am proud to admit. I couldn't figure out why my stitches were so tight and just not working. It dawned on me that my circular needles may be too long (probably at 29 inches). I switched to dpn's and... so much easier!!!! It's quite possible that I'm not meant to use circulars in my knitting yet.


I'm not sure if I twisted any stitches, and the gap between the first and last stitch is bigger than I would prefer. I'm sure with more practice, this knitting thing will get easier.



Subscribe to the Newsletter! 

(Newsletter includes news and promotions...) 

Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis