This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jun 4, 2012

Recapping and Cleaning House

Let us start with the business side of things. Yesterday's show made me realize something very important... I have too many monsters sitting in my house. They were all like, "why don't you make more like us?" and "how come no one takes me home?" Right there and then, I made an executive decision. DISCONTINUED MONSTER DOLL SALE. You heard me. I probably should say INSANELY DISCONTINUED MONSTER DOLL SALE.

happy monster being part of the discontinued monster sale
happy monster being part of the discontinued monster sale

Now let us get back to the craft show part of the blog post... IT WAS AWESOME... and totally scary. I couldn't have asked for a more action packed day.

knot by gran'ma at the fishkill craft show... while it was still sunny.
knot by gran'ma at the fishkill craft show... while it was still sunny.

Holy busy, Batman! There were people everywhere. It took me almost 2 hours to eat a (very delicious) sausage and egg sandwich. I had to keep stopping to chat and make sales. No complaints what so ever!

Then the insane thunderstorm of doom rolled in. The wind picked up, and everyone scattered. Tents went flying, and it was probably the fastest take-down of a craft show in the history of craft shows. I'll be spending the next few days washing craft show supplies and sorting through monsters. The best part was the guitar player playing through the whole thing... very Titanticesque.

In the meantime, be on the lookout for new monsters joining the shops (shops? yes. http://knotbygranma.indiemade.com is the new one. Go see!) and more fun coming your way from Knot By Gran'ma.

1 comment:

  1. Your monster sale is amazing! I love the Eco friendly lady! Your monsters are so creative and SCARY! heehee! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis