This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 3, 2012

Design RAWR Inspiration

This is what the Hudson Valley Etsy Team was given to work with this week. I decided to join in the fun... as this one "spoke to me." It said, "I'm pretty flippin' cool. Make something awesome with my inspiration. Rawr." That last part was a little frightening, but I listened none the less.

design seed  feathered autumn
design seed - feathered autumn

Here's what I came up with based on this awesomeness of a color pallet.

design seed - feathered autumn inspiration monster by knot by gran'ma
design seed - feathered autumn inspiration monster by knot by gran'ma

Now go over to the HVNY Team blog and see what everyone else linked up. Look in the comments section. 



4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Yes, I could see you working with this palette - it offers a lot of room for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to do all of the ones posted on the team blog... wonderful for making me take a break on what I'm doing and think outside the box a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I think you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess I am so happy you participated! I have been loving these little challenges, they have pushed my color choices for sure!!
    Great job, rawr!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis