This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Feb 2, 2009

Shipping Changes

Knot By Gran'ma is having a baby any day now! I am still up and running. I have now switched my shipping to Wednesdays only due the fact that it's hard to get around. Patterns will still be sent out within 24 hour of payment, unless I am in the hospital. I will try to keep everyone updated as things progress.

Thanks for your understanding.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just found out you are having a baby, congrats!!!

    I have a new baby boy, born Nov. 2nd, he's 3+ months now. I've been able to keep doing my art, but it is a juggle!

    I'm following your blog hoping for updates, I can't wait to here how it all goes, and see pics!

    xxoo
    Waxela (wa-shay-la)
    SpiritMama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you have had your baby yet? hope you are well, and taking it easy! :) Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not yet. We're in a holding pattern apparently. I keep saying today is the day, and then the day passes without any baby. Ha! Hopefully soon (today?). It's uncomfortable to do everything at this point. I'll be in touch once the little one is born... I've been lurking so I'm not totally out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis