This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 27, 2009

Hanging In There With Juliet

So I've made some progress on my Juliet doll, but since I didn't make the challenge deadline, my motivation has completely gone from this project... which is a shame, because she's coming along nicely. I really just need to finish sewing her dress (which is an old shirt of mine) and her eyes. She could use some hair and there are blue beaded crochet appliques that are waiting to be made up and sewn onto her dress.
I really like how her eye details came out.

Washing and drying and then stuffing diapers takes up a good portion of my crochet time apparently. They are cute though. If anyone's interested in the Bum Genius all in one diapers, I can wholeheartedly recommend them. They're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis