I have been getting some work done. I promise.
Here's my Juliet doll so far. She'll be lying on a dramatically draped "table" with a dagger sticking out of her chest once I'm finished. I used cotton for the body, and stuffed her with some Polyfill. I plan on sewing her dress out of this shiny fabric that I have and then embellishing it with some beaded crochet appliques.
She's being created for the ADO (art dolls only) Team challenge. Find out more about that HERE.
Once she's finished, I'm hoping to get a chance to finish a few dolls that I have started and then possibly get back to making some new creations.