This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 21, 2009

Juliet Death Scene WIP

I have been getting some work done. I promise.

Here's my Juliet doll so far. She'll be lying on a dramatically draped "table" with a dagger sticking out of her chest once I'm finished. I used cotton for the body, and stuffed her with some Polyfill. I plan on sewing her dress out of this shiny fabric that I have and then embellishing it with some beaded crochet appliques.

She's being created for the ADO (art dolls only) Team challenge. Find out more about that HERE.


Once she's finished, I'm hoping to get a chance to finish a few dolls that I have started and then possibly get back to making some new creations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting some artwork in. I read your posts about having time after the baby is born to work on stuff, and I thought "Good luck with that" haha! They tend to be pretty time consuming in my opinion ;-) It's all worth it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis