I'm currently signed up for one of these these ornament swaps through The ADO Team... I'm kind of excited about this. That particular ornament swap is for art dolls only though... thus the name ADO. So I got to thinking that it would be fun to do another separate ornament swap that was really non-discriminant about what kind of ornaments. As long as it's a handmade ornament (can be hung as a decoration on something), then it is all good. There's no theme other than handmade.
So here's what you need to do.
1. Send me an email by September 30th with your email address and home (or wherever) address. Make ORNAMENT SWAP the subject, please.
2. Once that's out of the way, start on your ornament. THE ONLY RULE HERE IS THAT IT IS HAND MADE.
3. After September 30th, I will email you with the address of your swap buddy.
4. Mail your ornament no later than November 1st to your swap buddy.
5. Wait patiently by your mailbox for your ornament to arrive.
That's it. Easy as pie... or cake, if that's your preference.