This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Nov 22, 2010

Knot By Gran'ma's Holiday Gift Guide Volume 6

Today's gift guide comes from you from yesterday's craft show over at Arlington High School in Lagrangeville, NY.  I was vending and thought I'd share some of the particularly cool talent that I saw around me.  Hudson Valley peeps, shop local this year by supporting our neighborhood artisans.  All non local peeps, most of these guys sell online, so you don't have to miss out.


Amazing Candy Art via Chocolate Expressions
(There's no website... she's all word of mouth.)









Now that this show is all done and behind me, I was going to relax.  I may make a few last minute phone calls to the heads of a few of the bigger local shows tomorrow.  Maybe they have an extra space or last minute cancellation that I can fill.  I forgot how much I enjoy doing craft shows.  We'll see.

 Here are my favorites off of my Etsy favorites list!  Support handmade this year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like it was a great show!! Let me know ahead of time and I will be able to plan on going!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis