This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 11, 2011

Birthday Goodies Just For You!

So it's my birthday today. Whoopee. 32 years ago I graced this lovely planet to somehow end up where I am, happily making dolls and designing patterns. I have everything I could ever ask for in my loving family and (dare I say it?) career choice. Really. We'll be celebrating the day with BBQ food and hopefully some chocolate.


That being said, I wanted to celebrate with you guys somehow. Your support and fun loving-ness... well whatever. It's cool and brings me happiness. So here's the deal.

For every crochet pattern purchased from KBG anywhere (Ravelry, Etsy, Here), get your choice of a 2nd crochet pattern for FREE! Just let me know what your second choice (equal or lesser value please) in your notes when you pay.

Or... For every actual item purchased (even custom ordered ones), get a free cat butt or pug butt keychain in the color of your choice.  Also just let me know which species you'd prefer and a color choice in your payment notes. You can shop at the shop and also through Etsy.

This is all good for today. It's my happy birthday to you. This will all disappear at midnight in whatever time zone you live in.. unless my midnight comes later. Then it'll be my midnight. Cool?

Subscribe to the Newsletter!

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and happy birthday! My birthday is this week too. Yay for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Make sure you get some chocolate:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis