This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 10, 2011

Garden Fun Sunday April 10th 2011

What I've been up to this week in the garden... Also bought 2 new books to get us into through the winter (hopefully) with fresh produce... and seeds for next year!

The Winter Harvest Handbook: Year Round Vegetable Production Using Deep Organic Techniques and Unheated Greenhouses and Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners... so excited to get everything going!!!

el greenhouse

filled up with waaaay more stuff

herb seeds

the newly dug herb (maaaaaan) garden

So that's about it... There was some more gardens that were dug out, but you'll have to wait for next weekend's installment of Garden Fun Sunday!

Subscribe to the Newsletter!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Your greenhouse is so SWEET!!! I love it! I wished we lived a teensy bit closer Jess - I'm missing a garden friend around here. This year I splurged on a grow light for my seedlings. I know it's kind of cheating but I just can't get good quality plants on my windowsills. We also made a raised bed on a patch of poor grass using the lasagna technique and I hope it works out. This week the perennials looked great! I was so happy. Then the chickens pecked the the rhubarb and a little boy in yellow rain boots accidentally stomped on my big fat asparagus stems. I'm still getting over it. I know you will feel my pain...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis