This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Sep 6, 2011

Monsters in the Rain

It's raining again. I'm finishing up this batch of dolls to start another. Their little mouths have to dry before the pins can come out. I'd also like to make a few cat butts later. We'll see how much of the house I get cleaned up from yesterday's BBQ.




There's also some applesauce making going on and another small batch of tomato sauce... maybe I'll get 2 quarts out of this one. If the rain lets up a bit, I'm going to venture out into the garden and see what else I can pick... should probably thin the beets and carrots too. Maybe rip some stuff out.




Subscribe to the Newsletter!
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis