This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 24, 2011

The Plague Doesn't Wear Hats

I'd love to say I had the most awesome productive weekend ever. I have tons of goodies to show you all and wonderful pictures of whatever adventures we experienced. I can't.The reality is I've been stuck in my house since Wednesday, because Kiddo has caught the plague... or probably the flu. It's a good one though. I've been a little busy catering to his needs and making sure Dr. Destructo doesn't get too close.



I did manage to start a custom order though. It's a hat... one with a brim... kind of a newsboy cap.  I've been posting pictures randomly on my social network places as I've been muddling through the design. I'm writing it down, as I love the idea. I'd like to have an adult and kid size crochet pattern available in a few weeks... maybe. Anyway, this is what I have so far. It's gold and maroon... not yellow and redish as the pictures show. The lighting is weird in my house sometimes.



Subscribe to the Newsletter!
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis