This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Nov 16, 2011

Just Call Me The Claw

This has been a very busy 2 weeks of insanity crocheting. Between finally catching up on orders, making more mini monsters and some roller derby dolls... my hands are feeling it. I have 2 and a half more days of crocheting and then a little rest. Craft show days generally have no crocheting in them, and the day after is always a resting day.



This particular roller derby monster doll is going to a silent auction/raffle thing at Saturday's show. I'm working on her roller skates right now... well not right now. I'm hoping to get a friend finished so I can push made to order roller derby monsters dolls at the show (the CT RollerGirls are throwing the craft show...). Also, I am in love with roller derby. I don't want to be a roller derby girl... just a fan.

These are the newest mini monsters too. I think I have enough wool left for 3 more of these guys. That reminds me... order more wool and probably business cards too. Gah. Anyway, they're really so flippin' cute.


I haven't forgotten about my Grawr Art Monster. He's sitting on top of my piano, patiently waiting to have his base painted... then stuffing and assembling. He'll be making an appearance hopefully Monday. By then I'll have rested my claw hands and hopefully had them in a soothing peppermint hand soak. Sounds nice, doesn't it?



Subscribe to the Newsletter!
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis