This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Dec 5, 2011

Birth of a Monster

Working on the next monster... Wait. You finished the LOVE piece? Well, no. I finished the day's goals on the LOVE piece. That's why I started something new. I have the attention span of a small child. I also had all this lovely yarn from Knit Picks that was SCREAMING, "try us out!!!"


I came up with the (get ready for it) "Does This Skirt Make My Butt Look Big?" Monster... probably because I have butts on the brain. The past few weeks have been full of pug and cat butt orders (Thanks, by the way!). I'm still figuring out the details of how to make this one work, but the hilarity of the idea has me smiling so far. I don't have a photo to share with you yet, but I assure you it's cool.


Dr. Destructo and Agamemnon were too busy looking at something outside to give me an opinion. It was probably a squirrel or something.



Subscribe to the Newsletter!
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis