This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 4, 2012

Happy and Organizing

I'm working on being more productive. I've been thinking about it at least. My biggest challenge seems to be organization of my workspace, daily schedule (there's the whole mom/homemaker thing), and storage. I also apparently need a system for packing orders and locating where I hid my finished monsters.

can you hear me now?
I am  also looking to find more shops to carry KBG Mini Monsters. This is something I need to figure out... and be highly organized about. Woot. Woot.

kbg ooak crocheted mini monster
In between this other stuff, I've been messing around with making my pictures better (ahem*reading my camera manual*ahem) and more fun. Life is short, and I want to make it as happy and enjoyable as possible. 

blurry foreground... aggie and joe




Subscribe to the Newsletter!
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis