This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 1, 2012

Your Blog Posts Day

It's time to share your links. Please share your blog POST link (not just the blog address), and link back here on your blog so everyone can join in the fun. There are no mandatory blog categories... other than keep it family friendly. Can't wait to see your posts!



This is my newest mini monster. She's being added to the shop later on today along with 2 new monster cozy friends. What do you think?



Grab a button!

Your Blog Posts Day



Subscribe to the Newsletter! 
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...) 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love the color you are using...and her tooth. I don't know why but that tooth stuck out at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That tooth seems to be drawing a lot of attention... someone asked if it was a thong! I think I need a better picture angle. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis