This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 24, 2012

Yeehaw for Monsters

There are new items rolling in... just not for sale online yet. After June 3rd, everything will be photographed and listed. Here is yesterday's progress... Busy, busy, busy!

crochet monsters and butts
crochet monsters and butts
I'm simultaneously listing old monsters (especially the plastic bag stuffed ones) up for sale. There is clutter abound, and I need them out. You can find my sale monsters in my Etsy shop and also my new site. Please have a look see... Yeehaw!

sale chocolate snarl ooak crocheted art doll monster sculpture
sale chocolate snarl ooak crocheted art doll monster sculpture


2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis