This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 25, 2012

Holiday Weekend Wishes... and an Epiphany

Be happy! Enjoy every minute that you can and look at the wonderful things around you. Love it all. Life is short, so live it up. (I was going to say "insert crummy Kiss song here"... but those lyrics are lick it up, not live it up. You learn something new every day, and I've been singing that song wrong for years. Glad no one stepped in to ever correct me on that one, 'cause that could have been embarrassing. And now Kiss is even grosser to me than before. Barf. Well, except for Detroit Rock City. Anyway.)

monster party in the plants!
monster party in the plants!

Be Safe! Please don't do things that could put you or others in danger... there's someone out there that would be sad if anything bad happened to you. Apparently I cry whenever I hear about bad things happening even to people I don't know, so if you think no one cares... I do. Don't make me cry.

tentative truce... not necessarily safe.
tentative truce... not necessarily safe.

Have fun! This may be my favorite part of my holiday weekend wishes. Kiddo and Dr. Destructo will be keeping Hubs and I running this weekend. Hiking, flea markets, row boats, food, baseball... wish us luck!!! I'm sure there will either be stories of mayhem or pictures to document it all... which I'll most likely share with you all. ♥♥♥


Also, it's fiber arts Friday over at Wisdom Begins in Wonder... say hello if you get a chance. Andrea has some Captain America stuff going on.

6 comments:

  1. The monsters in the plants and temporary truce are Funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monster plant party! Your kitty may have called a truce, but he still doesn't look too happy.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty *definitely* is not pleased. I wonder what happened after you snapped that photo? :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs used to do the tentative truce thing, ha! never trust them! Your weekend plans sound great. We want to plan for some hikes too, the weather will be pleasantly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little monsters. I wonder if they would help my plants from dying. I promise to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos and the wishes, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis