This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 12, 2012

Do Slacker Robots Exist?

I actually mostly got to finishing day... my first one ever. I was hoping to be almost done by now, but an unexpected doctor's visit threw a wrench in that one. It happens. Here's the pile to finish.

finishing day pile o' crochet by knot by gran'ma
finishing day pile o' crochet
If I finish this up in an orderly fashion, I'll have an extra moment to work on some motifs I promised for last week. Just call me Knot By Gra-slacker-ma... or not a robot. Since you cannot be a slacker and a robot at the same time, they both fit this particular situation. Here's the book I will be working out of. You will get to read my review of it over on Pulp Sushi sometime soon.

75 floral blocks to crochet
75 floral blocks to crochet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis