This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 23, 2013

Happy Day Project

Each day is a gift. I find it's hard to remember this sometimes. Those blues grab my feet something fierce at times, and try to drag me down into the imaginary mire of despair. That's probably something that's best avoided. In keeping with avoiding things that make me meet up with the blues, I'm focusing on the things that make me happy. One thing a day, and I'm making sure it's photographed. You can follow along on Instagram (and join in) with the #happydaykbg hashtag or on Flickr.

My life is blessed. I get to work on things I love, in my home, and with my kids. I can't say a lot of people get to do that. It sure is motivation to keep growing as a person, as a business, and as a creative force to be reckoned with. Today is another chance to do just that.

Monster Under Glass... growing creatively
Creatively growing

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow this blog with Feedly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis