This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 7, 2010

Shopping Bag & Eyeglass Case Patterns

I made these as Christmas gifts this year, but also decided I needed another shopping bag crochet pattern (this one's simpler) for my shops.  Two birds with one stone.  They come in handy for light shopping trips and for veggies.  Plus they look great.  They were made out of Cotton Ease Yarn... 2 skeins per bag. They are available on the website, Ravelry and Etsy.

Crochet grocery bag pattern by Knot By Gran'ma

 Crochet grocery bag pattern by Knot By Gran'ma

 Crochet shopping tote pattern by Knot By Gran'ma

 Crochet shopping tote pattern by Knot By Gran'ma

I'm also writing wrote out the pattern for this lovely textured eyeglass case... which I kind of forgot all about.  This was made out of Lion Brand's Recycled Cotton Yarn (in Seagrass)... which I love. This one is on Ravelry and Etsy.


 

 

These patterns are being written up as I find the time.  I'm hoping they'll be up next week, but with 2 kids, some chickens, 2 cats, a husband, and a bunny it could take longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis