This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jun 18, 2010

Friday Happy Dance Day

A tiny project update to get you through the weekend...
 

Some Alice Doll dress.  I'll have more to share on Monday with this one.  I should have sketched her out so I could share with the vision I have for this doll, but I haven't yet.  It may happen over the weekend.  For now click the link under the picture to follow the progress.


Here's a sneak peak of the flower pattern that I've been working on... They're unblocked, which explains the curling.  These 2 happen to be my favorite of all flowers... Black Eyed Suzie (above) & Shasta Daisy (below). 


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis