This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jun 25, 2010

Going Missing

I plan on getting oodles and oodles done this weekend, so if you can't seem to find me, that's probably why.  I have 2 MAJOR projects (one being the Alice Doll) that I'd like to finish by Monday.  I'm not sure if it's possible yet, but I'd sure as heck like to give it the good old Jessa try. 

I made a little progress with Alice today... with paint!


 After that, I'd like to whip through this blanket project.  We're leaving for Lake George next Friday, and I don't want to feel like I have to crochet.  (I'd actually like to knit.)  I have another (smaller) blanket that needs to be started and finished before August.  The kids should get to at least use their summer blankets for 1 month out of the summer...


And there's the just purchased unaccompanied flute & saxophone music.  So far I love the flute pieces... there's 16 of them to enjoy.  I'd plan on working on a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis