This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jun 28, 2010

Hair of the Doll.


I worked on this doll all weekend.  Then I ripped out all of the work I had done.  Then I made Alice some hair.  It's much better. 

She's getting a dark blue top, puffy light blue sleeves, crinoline, and an off-white with white flowers print cotton mini apron.  Alice needs a hat, the Cheshire Cat at her feet, a tea cup somewhere, a mouth, some arms and something to stand on.  Then she'll be done.  Oh wait.  She'll need a hair bow too.  I really should have sketched this doll out.  She's there in my head, but I'm having difficulty getting her out on paper... so winging it I'll be. 

I want to finish her soon.  Hopefully she'll let me.  I'm beginning to think she's plotting against me... or I've gone insane from thinking too hard about this doll.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis