This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jul 27, 2010

Crickets and Tumbleweed

Yeah so it's been quiet on the blog for about a week or two... sorry about that.  I had good reason to be quiet though.  My computer crashed.  I wen to to turn it on on Friday morning and this crazy blue Bad_Pool_Caller error screen came on every time Windows tried to start up.  After not being able to do anything about this for hours, I finally choked over $50 to have the nice people at Dell (who have apparently been taking English classes) to help me out.  And they did... and it was worth the $50.  Granted I had to take my computer in to have all the information backed up and still have to go back to get that and have been redoing every setting I had because the computer was started up like when it was new... but it's all good now.  I'm actually finding things that I should have done 4 years ago when I originally set up the computer.  Yeah.  The lesson here kids is to back your stuff up.  This is also something I'm working on... 'cause it was a little pricey to get all of my stuff saved.  Luck was on my side this time.


Here are some pretty motifs that I've been working on in the meantime.  I officially have 2 motif designs under my belt.  One is going to be a shawl out of sock yarn and the other will be a baby blanket out of cotton scrap yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis