This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jul 19, 2010

Yarn Barf and Motifs

Yeah... in the wise words of Alice Cooper, "welcome to my nightmare".  This was the result of me thinking I'm invincible apparently when it comes to winding yarn.  Now I know why Grandma used to have me hold the yarn as she wound it.  Nobody wants to deal with this.  I've been working on it for about 5 minutes everyday.  That's all I can handle. 


Here's Saturday's crochet Motif and now today's too.  I took Sunday off.  We went to see Santana on Saturday night with Steve Winwood (which by the way, was completely mind blowing and awesome...), and I accomplish absolutely nothing yesterday.  It was totally worth it though.  I also managed to add an extra grouping on this last motif somehow.  I will try again tomorrow... and actually finish the entire thing (this is only half, but once I messed up I finished it off nice and viola...) tomorrow in a better yarn or thread.  (Join my motif a day Flickr group!)


7/17/2010


7/19/2010

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things tomorrow once I'm completely caught up on my sleep and Mt. Laundry has been conquered.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis