This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jul 15, 2010

A Motif a Day... and a Bunny

Now that I have time (yeah, okay)... I decided I should crochet some sort of motif a day.  This will be nothing fancy, but I'd like to get together a collection of motifs.  I also have an attention issue and need to add some other thing to do in my day, apparently.  One a day seems to be a good way to actually do it.  This is the first one I came up with.  It's square, I promise.  I didn't block anything, and I probably won't until it's all together as whatever this will become.  Awesome, right?  Just to mention... these are all cotton, if it matters.

 7/13/2010

In case this sounds like something you'd like to join in on, I started a Flickr group also for it.  (I tried to join in on some crochet a longs on Craftster, but their layout was just too confusing for me.)  It's called "Crochet Motif A Day" and there's really no rules except that you should post a motif a day... squares, circles, whatever.  Just share your pretty crochet motifs.

 7/14/2010

 7/15/2010

I also thought today would be a good day to share a picture of my bunny, Thunderbolt.  Isn't he cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis