This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Oct 15, 2010

The Winners... and Yarn

This week was a little emotional.  I'm not sure what to say about that.  I guess I'm just sensitive.  It's not a bad thing... mostly.  I'm just going to post some pictures of things that make me happy before I announce the winner of the October Giveaway.

 Some Cascade I picked  up the other day.  I learned not to take the baby to the yarn store during that trip.

 Here's some more yarn that came in the mail yesterday... Image Mohawk hats and cupcake purses. 


This is the latest Mohawk hat order.  The top is going to be a nice charcoal gray.

And Thunderbolt... just because.

Back to the matter at hand.  The two winners of the Eyeball Keychains are... jhitomi and jessecreations!  Yeahhhhhhhh!  Congratulations and thanks for playing!

Also, it's fiber arts Friday, so head on over to Wisdom Begins in Wonder to check out all of the other fibery posts.

6 comments:

  1. Well . . . Thunderbolt alone would make my day! Beautiful yarn, beautiful hat and AWESOME bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the colors Cascade gives us to choose from. Love the charcoal gray too.

    Darn it! I was hoping to win. Oh well, next time.

    Hope next week isn't as emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I love the photo of Thunderbolt!

    Oooo Yarn! Is that really how that yarn looks? It's sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww cute bunny! My kitties would love him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY, I won!!!! :)

    Thunderbolt rocks. I hope your day is looking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See... everybody likes bunnies. (Even cats!) Ha! Thanks for all the nice things you all say. I so very much appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis