This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Feb 20, 2011

Garden Fun Sunday...

Yes.  I know it's Febraury...

So it's the time of year when I've already had my seeds for the gardens arrive.  This year I'm starting early in the hopes to extend the growing season a bit.

So far... the indoor starter garden has 3 items.... lettuce, spinach, and some onions.  These are all cool weather, so if I can get them out as transplants, I'll be ahead of the game.  In theory at least.


I'll be tracking my gardens (yup, ALL of them) on Folia.  You can see what I'm up to there.

I'm tracking my garden:
MyFolia.com - Garden Tracking Community



Subscribe to the Newsletter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis