This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Feb 27, 2011

Garden Fun Sunday

Well... the lettuce sprouted this week and the spinach is starting. No real leaves as of yet, but I'm already planning the yummy salads that I'm going to eat from this. Really need to build a cold frame box for next year... There just isn't enough time or energy (on my part) for this year. Here's my lettuce seedlings. They're pretty darn cute, no?

lettuce sprouts
Also, kiddo had his 100th day at school.  Look at the awesome shirt he came up with.  Googly eyes! They had to make a shirt with 100 things on it... he's so awesome, and he came up with the idea all by himself.  I swear. I had no influence whatsoever on his decision here.

100th day of school googly eye shirt




Subscribe to the Newsletter!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shirt. I am getting ready to plant my lettuces and spinach and here you are getting sprouts all ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis