This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 22, 2012

Your Blog Posts Day

There was no crocheting yesterday. Instead, my sinuses decided to take over my day and make my face hurt. Today I'd like to make a bunch of headway on a new guy like Vascularity Ted... just with lips. Monsters needs lips. 

vascularity ted


Your Blog Posts Day


It's time to share your links. Please share your blog POST link (not just the blog address), and link back here on your blog so everyone can join in the fun. There are no mandatory blog categories... other than keep it family friendly. Can't wait to see your posts!


I also planted some snap peas the other day. The weather is confusing the poop out of me, and I almost thought it was too warm for them to go it. But then again, I need to get everything else started in the greenhouse. The raised beds are almost done. I love this time of year!





Subscribe to the Newsletter! 
(Newsletter includes news and promotions...) 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I think they're on the mend. At least I can think straight today!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis