This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 14, 2012

Colors of the Lake

This monster is my favorite shade of blue... and who doesn't like rainbows. Don't lie... everyone thinks a rainbow is cool. You have never seen anyone see a rainbow and say, "whatever... stupid rainbow."

Water Lily Mini Monster OOAK Crocheted Amigurumi Plush Doll
water lily mini monster

The beautiful colors of a serene lake come through in this adorable little monster plush doll. Kids of all ages will love the soft toy hugs that this doll can give (and receive). His yarn blends wonderfully to make a rainbow of colors in a body of blue.

*Ahem*robot*ahem. My attempts at filling my descriptions with keywords and all that search garbage, while making it sound natural and flowing are still a losing battle. Anyone have any writing tips or exercises that I can practice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis