This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Sep 28, 2012

Change in the Air

I am a Fall chick. I love it. The coziness without freezing your butt off, the gardening being almost flippin' through, the chaos of a new school year... stuff like that floats my boat (and as I always say, "whatever floats your boat..."). It's also the time I'm not overheating when I work with yarn, and get to drink my peppermint tea in comfort again.

popcorn harvested in the greenhouse
popcorn harvested in the greenhouse
I'm just finishing up in the garden. I harvested my popcorn yesterday, as this weekend's rain threatened it to become too wet and rot. So into the greenhouse it went until I can get to it hopefully on Monday.


In the meantime, I have yet another busy weekend of Kiddo's baseball game and hopefully the weather will let us get to the Garlic Festival... I hope to fit this in between running from here to there.

no pugs were harmed in the taking of this picture

Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis