This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Sep 25, 2012

Positive Changes and New Designs

I made a new website. I know. It's been fully live for a few weeks now. I really am enjoying it though. Please have a look, and bookmark it as your Knot By Gran'ma go to. It will take you wherever you want to visit Knot By Gran'ma, and you can even shop through it. It's pretty spiffy if I do say so myself.

Knot By Gran'ma new website
knotbygranma.com

You've also seen the new monster style in the shop. This one is close to my heart, as it kind of shows the side of me that is a giant driving force in my day. Balance. 

Chakra Zen Mini Monster by Knot By Gran'ma
Chakra Zen Mini Monster by Knot By Gran'ma

Over the past year I have done bunches and bunches of work on myself as a person. Stress was eating me away and threatening my life, love, well being (and the well being of those around me). The only option was to change my life. I have been actively practicing love, joy, acceptance, and balancing my body and mind are a ginormous part of that undertaking. I also yell at nothing a lot. That helps too. Taking the time out to make sure I am the best I can be is very important. How can I teach my kids to live happy lives, void of hate, if I can't show them how? I think it's impossible unless you're living it too. (And if you go out with my pal, Jackie, it drives her nuts when you find the positive in EVERYTHING. Hilarious.) Life is short, so flippin' enjoy it.

Baby Safe Chakra Zen Mini Monster by Knot By Gran'ma
Baby Safe Chakra Zen Mini Monster by Knot By Gran'ma

These monsters are made in 2 version (usually to order). There is the safety eye version, which is safe for ages 3 and up, and the baby safe version, with no safety eyes. I'll be rolling out sets as soon as I catch up on everything else. Those will include the full Chakra monster with 7  other single Chakra monsters. So... stay tuned for that coolness too.

If you're a Hudson Valley (NY) resident these are currently being sold at Family Traditions, up in Stone Ridge, NY.



4 comments:

  1. These little chakra guys are just so cute - love them! And good for you, Jess. The work you've done shows - it is part of why it's so great to be around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new monster. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. This is something that I've been working on for quite a while. Once I finish up this insane wholesale order, I'll be creating more along the lines of balance and harmony.

    Becky... you made my week, by the way. I'm glad it is showing, but more happy with my frame of mind... happy. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis